Monday, March 5, 2012

Newest quirk

Stephanie has started finding entertainment in seeing things through a mirror. She found a baby crib mirror and has been walking around looking through it. She doesn't look at it to see herself but tilts it at an angle to be able to see other things through it. I'm not sure what she is looking for or if she thinks it is weird to be looking at something and seeing something else back but she finds it hilarious. She has been walking around the house titling the mirror at different angles to see different things. She doesn't seem to be seeking out lights but more people and their reactions. She usually does seem to seek out people's faces and reactions instead of inanimate objects. She's always an excemption to the rules.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to invite you to Voices of Sensory Processing Disorder. This is a community website where bloggers can share their experiences, victories, tips and everyday sensory challenges with others. And we want you! We’d love to share your writing.

    Please visit us at www.voicesofsensoryprocessingdisorder.com to learn more. I do hope you'll join us. Happy blogging!
    Regards, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete